You probably have a story to tell.
- Has God encouraged you as you walked through difficult times?
- Has a program at Spiritual Care Support Ministries helped you?
- Have you found through SCSM that God values you even though you are ill or have suffered loss?
- Have you found that God has a purpose for you even now?
- Have you learned how to be more effective in ministry to the sick and bereaved because of this ministry?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have a story to tell.
Even a few short paragraphs about what God has done in your life could be a wonderful encouragement to a weary soul who is experiencing a similar loss or situation.
Please take a few moments to pray and then jot down your story. We’ll help you with editing and such so don’t worry about getting it “perfect.”
People need to hear your story. The SCSM quarterly newsletter, Heart & Hand, is the perfect place to tell it.
- SCSM Newsletter December 2017
- SCSM Newsletter September 2017
- SCSM Newsletter June 2017
- SCSM Newsletter March 2017
- SCSM Newsletter December 2016
- SCSM Newsletter September 2016
- SCSM Newsletter June 2016
- SCSM Newsletter March 2016
- SCSM Newsletter December 2015
- SCSM Newsletter September 2015
- SCSM Newsletter June 2015
- SCSM Newsletter March 2010