Warrenton VA Caregiver Support and Counseling
Do you need a preacher, a speaker, a trainer, or a seminar leader? Rev. Liz Danielsen, Chaplain, is an ordained minister and a Nationally Endorsed Health Care Chaplain. She is often asked to preach, train, teach seminars, speak at various functions, and lead retreats. Chaplain Liz is able to come to your location, statewide as well as overseas, as her schedule permits, or you can send your leadership to our center.
- Internship opportunities
- Preaching, teaching and training offered
- Individual counseling for children ages 6-17 as well as adults
- Visit homes, nursing homes, assistant living centers and hospitals
- Card ministry
- Caregivers support
- Seminars offered to the community throughout the year
- Faith-based inspirational studies offered throughout the year
- Educational and resource materials sent to individuals
Coffee and Conversation
- The cafe is open every Thursday at 10am – noon. It is a place for those who are discouraged and in need of fellowship, a listening ear, encouragement and hope through conversation with others. We invite you to come for a cup of coffee or tea, light refreshments and a place to sit and chat.
Open/Intercessory Prayer Meetings
- People are invited to join others to pray for requests that have been given to the SCSM Center via email, snail mail, telephone or verbally. If you have a need, there is an opportunity during this time for us to pray for you. There is power in prayer and we take prayer very seriously.
- Weekend retreats for out-of-town guests
- Ladies daytime retreats
- Ladies overnight retreats
- Couple’s retreats
- Family Grief Camp
- Prayer retreats
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner events
- Day trips
- Movie nights at SCSM (yes, we include popcorn!)